quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2008

Perfect Day - Ensaio no Parque da Luz - Pessoas




Just a perfect day,/ Drink Sangria in the park,/ And then later, when it gets dark,/ We go home./ Just a perfect day,/ Feed animals in the zoo/ Then later, a movie, too,/ And then home.// Oh it's such a perfect day,/ I'm glad I spent it with you./ Oh such a perfect day,/ You just keep me hanging on,/ You just keep me hanging on.// Just a perfect day,/ Problems all left alone,/ Weekenders on our own./ It's such fun./ Just a perfect day,/ You made me forget myself./ I thought I was someone else,/ Someone good.// Oh it's such a perfect day,/ I'm glad I spent it with you./ Oh such a perfect day,/ You just keep me hanging on,/ You just keep me hanging on.// You're going to reap just what you sow,/ You're going to reap just what you sow,/ You're going to reap just what you sow,/ You're going to reap just what you sow...
Lou Reed / Transformer (1972) / Perfect Day

Fotografia: RC

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Olá, Regiane. Por recomendação do Danil visitei seu blog. As imagens são lindas e os textos ótimos. Parabéns! Sílvia

Unknown disse...

Menina Luz !!!
Que orgulho fico de ver esse seu lindo trabalho .....Parabéns! Jojo
"fotografia chegou na hora certa para liberar a pintura de qualquer literatura, anedota e arte do tema. Em todo caso, um certo aspecto do tema pertence, daqui por diante, ao campo da fotografia..." (Pablo Picasso)